27 October 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Halloween Silhouette

Hey all,




This week is a Halloween themed Twinsie Tuesday. I tried to do something a bit different with a Silhouette style design. It looked better in my head but it's not the worst in the world. Plus it only needed 3 polishes which makes a change from my usual array of polishes.

I already had 3 coats of China Glaze Riveting on my nails from a previous manicure. Using Orly Liquid Vinyl I added on an old tree, a house a pumpkin and a spider web. The only details I added on were the windows and door of the house and some stripes to the pumpkin to give it some texture. Seeing as I had worn Riveting on its own but a few days before  with a topcoat it was really hard to get the design on my nails. The topcoat make the surface slippery so the black just kept rubbing off.


It's a simple enough manicure but the orange background makes it look kind of eerie which is pretty cool. I'm not a fan of Halloween really but I love the nail art that you can do based on it. I know the other ladies will nail this challenge so check out their links down below.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les