06 October 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Inspired by Nails Like Lace

Hey all



This week we got to pick our own manicure to recreate from another Twinsie's blog. I remember loving Dark Daisy Colour Block manicure when Amber posted it on her blog so I trawled through her instagram to find it again. Obviously I don't have the same polishes to recreate the manicure exactly so I changed them slightly to make it more Autumn-y.

The polishes used from Left-Right:

Orly Liquid Vinyl (base for all my nails)
OPI Goldeneye (dots on all nails)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 544 Tahitian Sunset (light orange)
Essence the gel nail polish 51 Miss Captain (teal blue)
Essence the gel nail polish 27 Don't be shy (lime green)
Essence the gel nail polish 31 Electriiiiiic (royal blue)
Essence the gel nail polish 47 Va-Va-Voom (matt pinky-coral)
Sally Hansen Miracle gel 300 Electra-cute (bright orange)
Essence the gel nail polish 38 Love is in the air (light yellow)
Essence the gel nail polish 52 Amazed by you (plum purple)



I put on 2  coats of each polish to make the colour as strong as possible. I just dabbed on the gold polish using the brush instead of messing around with dotting tools. I striped off each nail in the center with striping tape once the black base was dry. I really like the ring fingers polishes together but I think they all work really well. Amber did a great job pairing these colours so I kept mine pretty similar.
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les