19 November 2015

A Weekly Dose of Rainbows- Fashion

Hey all,


The only thing that sprung to mind for a Fashion themed manicure was a scarf! I love them and I tend to pick up incredibly colourful ones. Polka dots are obviously my favourite design so I went with some polka-dot nails to match.

I started off with Opi Kiss me I'm Brazillian. This is 2 coats although sometimes it could use a third. I wasn't too fussed with that seeing as I was covering most of the nail with brighter colours. In the middle I added a row of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Moheato. On the sides I used Catrice Oh my Goldness. Finally I added on another Catrice polish, Raspberry Fields Forever. I topped it off with Sally Hansen 3D Gel topcoat.


I'm not sure if I mentioned this but A Weekly Dose of Rainbows is an Instagram group so if you want to see the other posts for this theme you'll find them over there.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les