26 November 2015

A weekly dose of Rainbows- Flying Saucers

Hey all,

Another food themed manicure this week! Just like my Twinsie Tuesday post I went with a sweet theme with these Flying Saucers inspired nails. I used to get these all the time when I was young, I loved the sherbet filling.


I used Zoya Storm as my base. Then I added on oval shapes using Essence Don't be shy (lime green), Essence #Lucky (pink), Sally Hansen Miracle Gel  300 Electra-cute (orange), Barry m Cyan Blue (blue).

Once these ovals were dry I added on a rim in a lighter shade to give it that spaceship look. Catrice Acid/Dc (green) , Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 170 Pink Cadillaquer (pink), Barry m Blueberry ice cream (blue)

I added on a coat of Sally Hansen 3D gel shine topcoat to blend it all together and that's all there is to it! I love the way it turned out, even if they do look like little planets :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les