05 November 2015

A Weekly Dose of Rainbows- foliage

Hey all


I could not for the life of me think of anything other than leaves for this manicure. I didn't want to do too much so I simply did some leaves to look like they were falling down my nails. I added on a glitter accent for a bit more colour and sparkle.

The pink background is not colour accurate but it's Orly Color Blast in Grape neon. This is a beautiful polish and it looks great on its own as well as paired with some nail art. I needed 2 coats for full opacity. For the leaves I used Zoya Paz (orange), Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in  Chic (nude) Essence the gel nail polish in Electriiiiiic (blue) and a plain old white.  I outlined the leaves with Essence I <3 Trends in Happy New Green. For the accent nail I used Barry m Amethyst.

I used a matte topcoat on the leaves but I used a glossy one on the accent nail to really bring out the colours in the glitter polish.  A pretty simple manicure for this theme but I really like the way it turned out.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les