12 November 2015

A Weekly Dose of Rainbows- Night

Hey all,


A Weekly Dose of Rainbows is back with a new theme. This week we were inspired by the Night (with a rainbow twist). I went with a Childrens Drawing style manicure. When kids paint or colour they don't really care about realism, it's just about using what they have to hand. This style perfectly fits in with the rainbow theme.

I started with 2 coats of Colors By Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. This polish is perfect for that starry night effect. I decided to do the clouds in a pale yellow using Essence the gel nail polish in 38 Love is in the air. The house is a mix of Sally Hansen Miracle gel in 170 Pink Cadillaquer and Essence the gel nail polish in 51 Miss Captain. Finally the grass is Madam Glam Mint Cocktail. I topped it all off with a coat of the Sally Hansen 3D gel topcoat.


I think it's pretty cute! Twinkle Twinkle little star is such a beautiful base for nail art and the brighter colours on top liven it up a bit so it's not too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les