09 November 2015

Essence The Pink Bang

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


I haven't tried much from the Essence Effect line, I'm pretty infatuated with the Gel nail polishes that I don't look for much else. I was sent one of the Essence Effect nail polishes in a liquid foil finish to try out in the shade "The Pink Bang",

The formula on "The Pink Bang" was great. It applied easily and it only needed 2 coats but it was streaky so you'd want to keep the polish going in one direction to make it look as good as possible. You could get away with one coat but the second coats really helps even out the streaks. I'm not a fan of the streaks so that's a shame but the colour is pretty interesting. It's a warm pink with some gold running through it. It does have a bit of shine to it but a topcoat might help with the streaks. It won't eliminate them but it'll blur them a bit.


It's not for me honestly, The colour is grand but I'm not a fan of the finish. They have a few other polishes in the liquid foil range including a purple and silver. It's worth checking them out if you are fond of this style of polish. The formulas really are spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les