17 November 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Autumn Winter transition

Hey all


I don't really see a major change in my manicures from Autumn to Winter so this weeks  Twinsie Tuesday theme was a pretty easy one to do. I keep mostly dark colours on my nails until December and then it is all Christmas themed nail polish.

For this I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen  Miragle Gel in 560 Spice Age. This is a beautiful brown polish, especially on my new shorter nails. Once that was dry I added on a glitter gradient using a mix of China Glaze Snow Globe and Essence Hello Holo. I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen 3D gel topcoat. Really easy but so sparkly!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les