24 November 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Favourite food

Hey all


One of my favourite "food" items (really a sweet but sure it'll do for this post) has to be Werther's Originals.  They are as old as time but they are so good!I used to have a packet in my bag at all times and they rarely lasted more than a week.
I decided I would do a manicure based on the packaging the sweets come in. It's pretty simple but they really don't need to do anything special with it. The brand is pretty well known for the gold wrappers.


I started with 2 coats of Madam Glam Endless Night. Once that was dry I added on Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Gilded Lily in the shape of the sweet to the tips of my nails. I repeated that process twice to make it nice and opaque. I outlined the shape using Catrice Goldfinger to give it a more 3D look. Finally I used Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl to write "Werther's" across the gold. You couldn't really see the writing with the glitters and a glossy topcoat so I used the Essence Satin Matt topcoat instead.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les