03 November 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Stranger than Fiction nail art

Hey all,



This week we were inspired by our favourite movie. I just recently posted a Harry Potter themed manicure so I admit I was stuck for inspiration for this one. It wasn't until yesterday that I remembered one a movie that stuck in my head ever since I watched it a good 5-6 years ago. That movie is Stranger than Fiction starring Will Ferrell, Emma Thompson and Maggie Gyllenhaal. It is such a unique storyline and Will Ferrell does an amazing job as Harold Crick. Definitely give it a watch if you haven't already.

I based my manicure on Harold himself. I focused on his suit and his watch (which is an integral part of the film). I googled Harold and one of the stills from the film shows him wearing a light blue shirt with a grey jacket and a navy polka-dot tie so that is what I went with.
The polishes I used for this manicure:
Essence Toffee to go
Essence the gel nail polish "Play with my mint"
Essence the gel nail polish "Rock my World" 
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 372 Greige
Lancome Nuit D'Azur 


Check out the other Twinsie links down below to see what they came up with for this week.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les