03 December 2015

A Weekly Dose of Rainbows- Celestial

Hey all,

I actually googled this to see what would come up and I ended up with a load of My Little Pony type images. Very confusing! It's actually a space/ night sky inspired manicure that looks better in person than the pictures are showing. Unfortunately this was a favourite of mine but it really doesn't come across the same on camera.


I started with the same white base as my previous post. Then using a tissue I dabbed on the following polishes (no specific order really) :

Zoya Storm
Zoya Aurora 
Essence the gel look nail polish 23 Wonderfuel
Essence the gel look nail polish 31 Electriiiiiic
Essence the gel look nail polish 09 #Lucky
Sally Hansen 18k gold hardener 
Catrice have an ice day








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les