11 December 2015

A Winter Forest

Hey all

I'm late on this weeks A Weekly Dose of Rainbows post but I finally had time to do a Winter Forest themed manicure. It's pretty basic in fairness but I like it :)


I started off with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 674 Nightwatch. I did one thicker layer of this polish. You would need 2 if you were wearing it on its own but I was going to cover it with glitter so it was grand at one.

The aforementioned glitter used is Essence Special Effects topper in 10 Glorious Aquarius (the old one, I think they recently reformulated it) For the little trees I used a white base first and then added on Madam Glam Mint Cocktail for the green and Barry m Mushroom for the brown.


It looked lovely with a glossy topcoat and you could really see the holographic glitters in Glorious Aquarius but I took the pictures at night and without a matte topcoat you couldn't really see anything. A coat of Essence Satin Matte topcoat helped to show the design and glitters off a bit more but it killed the holographic. Just trust me when I say it was there :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les