25 December 2015

Christmas glitter

Hey all,


One of the polishes I keep for Christmas is Red Carpet Laquer Zoinks!, It's a green and red glitter in a clear base and it's pretty much made for this time of year. Generally I layer it over a white base but that gets pretty boring after a while and I'm so sick of white nails at the moment. Instead I tried it over Essence I <3 Trends in So Lucky and it really suited it.

So Lucky is a light green pastel with a slight holographic shimmer running through it. I did 2 thicker coats of this to get it opaque. Then once it was dried I added on a coat of Zoinks! followed with a coat of the Sally Hansen 3d Gel topcoat. I think it looks really pretty over the green base and you can still see the colours of the glitter clearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les