21 December 2015

Essence Merry Berry 01 My Golden Pumps

Hey all


I loved the Essence Christmas collection this year but I had dupes of pretty much all the colours abar one. It took me 3 weeks to get my hands on 01 My Golden Pumps, a gold shredded glitter topper thanks to Penny's being slow to stock the collection. Funnily enough this is the only one I could actually find when I finally got around to it. The entire stand was wiped out!

My Golden Pumps is definitely worth the wait. It's jam packed with glitter, easy to apply and it looks great over a whole heap of colours. I layered one coat over Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Moto in the pictures above. It really shines on the nail, especially in artificial lighting. I'm delighted I was able to find it. Not only is the polish a good one but the bottle is so pretty and festive. It reminds me of the Dior and Revlon Parfumerie polishes with the round top.

My accent nail is 3 coats of Essence I <3 Trends 06 Sparkles in a bottle, another new polish I picked up. I made the mistake of layering this over a white polish and I didn't love it. I would have only needed 2 coats if I layered it over a silver. It's a pretty sparkly silver glitter that dries to a textured finish but it only needs one coat of topcoat to smooth it all out. I didn't bother with a topcoat on any of my nails and the manicure lasted 3 days without chipping which is pretty impressive!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les