15 December 2015

Oh Christmas lights

Hey all


 I have quite a few glitters in my stash and the majority of them are used during the month of December. Sparkly nails just stand out so much and they really make you feel so festive when you wear them. A lot of people do Christmas light themed manicures that are far more detailed but I honestly just wanted the glitter to do the work!

I started with a pure white base. Then I drew on the wire that the glitter lights will sit on using Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl. To help the glitters stand out and look more opaque I used a similar coloured base for each colour before the glitter.

Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Moto (red)
China Glaze Holly Day (Green)
Catrice Goldfinger (gold)
GOSH Silver 

Once I had finished and all of the dots were dry I added on the glitter:

Barry m Red Glitter
China Glaze Running in Circles
OPI Goldfinger
Essence the gel nail polish Girl's Best Friend


I think they turned out pretty well. I love the colours and they sparkly just enough without being too overpowering or "cluttered" looking. I had Coldplay's "Christmas Lights" song in my head the whole time I was writing this post up :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les