24 December 2015

Rainbow Snowman!

Hey all,


Some bright nails for A Weekly Dose of Rainbows. This week it's a snowman theme so I kept it pretty simple. I used 2 coats of Essence the gel nail polish in Play with my Mint for my base. I kept my accent nail plain with a white base. Then I added on the hat with Sally Hansen Miracle gel in 560 Spice Age. The belt on the hat is SoSu polish in Silver lining. His eye are Essence the gel nail polish in Electriiiiiic. The nose is my trusty Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Electra Cute. Finally his mouth is Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl, I used the same colours for the dots on the other nails to tie it all together.

I think it turned out pretty well. It's definitely eye-catching! I tried to keep the colours fairly Christmas-y but I just used whatever polishes I had out on my desk already.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les