07 December 2015

The Late Late Toy Show 2015- Gingerbread man!

Hey all


This years Late Late Toy Show was one of the best yet. I wasn't a huge fan of the jumper but it was a lot better than last years picks (I skipped this manicure last year because of that). Every year they have a good amount of jumpers but I went with the Gingerbread design for this post. I think the colours were the most traditional. I was tempted to do a Beauty and the Beast theme but I've already done that twice before (see HERE and HERE if you missed them!)

I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Holly Day. The red for the peppermint sweets, the candy canes and the scarf is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Right Said fred. The Brown for the gingerbread man is Barry m Mushroom. For the eyes I used Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl (my absolute favourite black) Finally the gold snowflake on my pinky is Catrice Goldfinger.


I'm pretty pleased with it. It matches the jumper pretty well in terms of colour and the different design elements. Plus it's a Christmas themed manicure, Sure you can't go wrong with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les