22 December 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Holiday Special!

Hey all

This is the last Twinsie Tuesday post for the year. We decided to go with a Holiday Special theme and it made it a lot easier to come up with a manicure. I managed to knock a week out of this mani before I took it off so it was pretty good going!


I tend to do a similar manicure around this time every year but with a few changes just to make it more fun and interesting to wear. I started off with a white base on all nails (both hands) so it would be easier to see what I was doing and to make the characters pop on the nail. I used the Essence studio nails Triple Care as my base and Essence the gel nail topcoat.

Santa Coat: I used Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Moto (red) and Vinyl (black), Barry m Red Glitter and Gosh Silver.

Snowman nails: Sally Hansen Patent Gloss Vinyl (black), Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 300 Electra Cute (orange) , Catrice Goldfinger, OPI Golden Eye and Gosh Silver.

Penguin nails: Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl (black), Sally Hansen Miracle gel 300 Electra Cute (orange), Madam Glam Mint Cocktail (neon Green) and China Glaze Running in Circles (Green glitter)

Reindeer nails: Barry m Mushroom (brown), Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 560 Spice Age (dark brown) Sally Hansen Patent Gloss Vinyl (black) Moto (red) and Barry m Red Glitter.

On my thumb I just went with candy cane stripes using Madam Glam Mint Cocktail and Barry m Red glitter over the white base. I replicated the design on both hands and it turned out pretty well! I'll probably do something similar for Christmas with just one of the characters.




Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les