21 January 2016

Border nail art

Hey all


This weeks theme for A Weekly Dose of Rainbows group is Dots. I thought about doing  my usual polka dot design but I only had 2 colours to hand so this is what I came up with.

I thought the colours might be a bit too similar to show up on my nails but thankfully they stand out just enough. For the base I used Essence the gel nail polish in 51 Miss Captain. I used 2 coats but you can get away with one thick one. Once that had dried I used one of the smallest dotting tools to add the border to each nail. The polish I used for that is NYC Blue Sky.


Blue Sky brightens this up just enough without completely washing out Miss Captain. The dots make my nails look far longer and more round at the top which I really like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les