25 January 2016

Orly Grape Neon

Hey all


Orly Grape Neon is one of the few polishes that gets a tonne of comments when I wear it. I'm not a huge fan of Orly mainly due to the price. I have only tried 3 of their polishes and Grape neon is the only one that I actually like and would probably repurchase.

Grape neon is a bright orchid-y purple. It's not a neon but it's just as striking. The formula is brilliant, 2 coats and you're good to go. First coat can be a bit sheer but it's perfect on the second. It dries quickly and it does have a glossy finish but I always topcoat it. Grape neon wears really well too. I get at least 5 days out of it with a small amount of tipwear but zero chips.

Not only is the colour beautiful but it's so easy to apply that I keep it aside as a quick "go-to" polish.If I need to change my manicure last minute and I don't know what to pick I'll go and get one from that section. I only have a handful of polishes in this area so it says a lot when I add a polish to that list!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les