26 January 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Grey and Gold

Hey all


Grey and Gold is the theme for this week. I think the colours go incredibly well together so I was really pleased to see this as one of the challenges. 


I started off with 2 coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones. Once that was dry I striped off the middle section and added a thicker coat of Essence the gel nail 53 Rock my World. I topped that off with Essence Merry Berry in 01 I <3 My golden pumps. 

Once I removed the striping tape the lines looked a bit dodgy so I filled the edges in with Essence the gel nail polish in 51 miss captain. Finally I added on Sally Hansen 3D gel shine to add a bit of gloss to it. 


I think it turned out ok. It wasn't what I had in mind but I like the colours together and I think the teal pop of Miss captain really added to it. Check out the other Twinsie Tuesday posts down below.




Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les