19 January 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Shattered Glass

Hey all

This week were are doing Shattered glass inspired nails. I failed big time with this challenge but I didn't have time to do another one :(


I started with Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl. Then I sponged on Essence the gel nail polish in 53 Rock my world but only on the tips. I used a plain white polish to outline the the nail to make it look like a shattered window.

You can see the white I used is pretty crap and ended up soaking up the colour beneath. It just didn't work in the way I had imagined it would which is a shame. It was fun to try and do a manicure based on shattered glass though. I know there is a nail art technique called shattered glass but it seemed to require glitter which I don't have.


I'm sure the other Twinsies have far better manicures to show for this weeks challenge (all linked down below)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les