12 January 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Words

Hey all

I missed last weeks Twinsie Tuesday but I'll have that up maybe next week? Hopefully anyway. This week we were inspired by words for our manicure. This should be an interesting one!


I thought about doing some song lyrics for this post but I wasn't sure how long it would take me. In the end I thought this would be a bit more fun and it didn't take much time at all to do.


The Microsoft Word logo was obviously my inspiration for this post. I applied Barry m Cyan Blue to all of my nails. This tends to need a second coat but one was pretty good and covered my nail line. Then I used a plain white polish to do the logo on my accent nail.
I topped it all off with a matte topcoat so it would look a bit more crisp and that's it!


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les