28 January 2016

Water Colour nails

Hey all


Not your traditional water colour nails. I decided to go with "the colour of water" inspired nails. What I thought of was the way the sea sparkles when the sun hits it. It's a mix of colours with blue/ teal shining through the most.


I used Essence the gel nail polish in 25 Prince charming as my base. This is a turquoise with blue/green shimmer. On top of that I added a coat of L.A Colors Color craze 653 which is a blue tinted base with green and teal glitters. I used this over Sinful Colors Rise and Shine before and I think it looks better but seeing as I was adding on so much glitter I didn't see the point in changing it.


Finally I added a coat of Essence nail art special effect topper in 10 glorious aquarius and a topcoat which made the job of this mani. Glorious Aquarius has a sprinkle of small hologrpahic glitter in it so it sparkled beautifully. I wasn't loving it before this step but after it was really transformed.  These pictures were taken at night so ignore the redness of my skin. That is all the cameras fault!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les