11 February 2016

A Weekly dose of Rainbows- Love!

Hey all



Another Valentine-y nail polst but this time it is for A Weekly dose of Rainbows. The theme for this week was Love so I went with the the nail design I love to wear the most: Polka dots!

I started with 2 coats of Essence Valentine- Who Cares? polish in 03 Crew love is true love. I used one thick coat of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 430 Creme de la Creme on my accent nail. For the polka dots I used a smaller dotting tool with Creme de la creme.

I topped it all off with Sally Hansen 3D gel shine topcoat to blend it all together and give it that gel look.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les