18 February 2016

Brazil watermarble

Hey all


I started this manicure with the best intentions but it just didn't want to work with me. As part of the Weekly Dose of Rainbows group on instagram we were told to do a watermarble for this weeks post. I hate marbling but I gave it a go.

I used OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian and I just can't cope-acabana for this. I didn't bother with a basecoat. It bubbled on pretty much every nail annoyingly. I topped it with Sally Hansen 3D gel shine topcoat to try and cover the bubbles (it didn't work). I love the colours together, they are so bright and fun and they mix really well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les