08 February 2016

Essence Valentines who cares? collection- L.O.V.E blah blah blah

Hey all



Today I have one of the 4 polishes from the Essence Valentine Who cares? Collection to show ye. This collection takes a different route to most others that are released around this time of year. Instead of reds and pinks it includes an army green, denim blue and pale gold along with a cherry red.


L.O.V.E blah blah blah is the first in the collection. It is a matte army green creme. The formula on this is great, 2 easy coats and it is easy to apply. The formula is slightly thick but very easy to work with. It dries to a matte "Latex" finish.


I did two coats without a top or basecoat for the swatches above. I used one coat of the Sally Hansen 3D gel topcoat for the swatches below. It is a lovely polish and it looks beautiful either way. I wouldn't personally go for this kind of colour but I do like it.

The collection is available now with each polish costing €2.29 each for a slightly smaller 9ml bottle. The brush is thin and short but I had no trouble using it. It is very easy to get around your cuticles without flooding them and I had very little clean up to do on any of the polishes from the collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les