15 February 2016

Essence Valentines Who cares collection - Talk to the hand

Hey all


The second polish from the Essence Valentines collection is a denim blue with silver shimmer.
The formula on this was a bit thin. They definitely don't feel the same compared to their regular polishes that I have tried mainly due to the brush.

Talk to the hand is a 2-3 coater depending on your nail length and how you apply it. This also dries matte and it looks nice but I'd definitely add a topcoat it. It's a nice polish but I have another denim polish that I much prefer which is opaque in one coat.


I have on 2 coats without a basecoat. For the glossy pictures I used a coat of the Sally Hansen 3d Gel shine topcoat. I don't love the thin brush but it does make it easier to get a clean line around your cuticles.


The collection is available now with each polish costing €2.29 each for a slightly smaller 9ml bottle. The brush is thin and short but I had no trouble using it. It is very easy to get around your cuticles without flooding them and I had very little clean up to do on any of the polishes from the collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les