16 February 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Coffee inspired

Hey all



Another of the Essence polishes from the Valentines Who Cares collection is a metallic beige. This colour reminded me of coffee so I kept it aside for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post.
Love is in the air-don't breathe! has the best name out of the collection for sure. The formula is a little uneven which shows up if you leave it matte but add on a topcoat and you're grand.


I have on 2 coats of Love is in the air- don't breathe without a basecoat. You can see it looks uneven and a bit streaky with the matte finish.
For the glossy pictures I added on a coat of Sally hansen 3d gel shine topcoat which helped to even it out. This polish doesn't suit me, it is far too pale, but out of the 2 I prefer it with the glossy topcoat.


The collection is available now with each polish costing €2.29 each for a slightly smaller 9ml bottle. The brush is thin and short but I had no trouble using it. It is very easy to get around your cuticles without flooding them and I had very little clean up to do on any of the polishes from the collection.


Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Sharon (Behind Green Eyes)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les