02 February 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Mix and Match

Hey all


Mix and match nails are the theme for this week. I decided to go with mix and match textures so I used a creme and a textured polish for my manicure.


I started off with a coat of Sally Hansen complete Salon Manicure in 674 Nightwatch (always reminds me of the Discworld characters!) I then striped off the nails diagonally using some striping tape. Seeing as I was using a pretty dark base with a lighter colour on top I used a base colour before adding on the textured polish. The base I used was Essence the gel nail polish in 38 Love is in the Air. Once that had dries I added on a coat of Barry m textured nail polish in Station Road.


I love these two colours together. The contrast is pretty striking even without the textured effect of the yellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les