09 February 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Romantic

Hey all



Fail! I tried to do some hearts using my dotting tools but I just cannot get the hang of it. I do like the bigger individual ones on my middle and pinky finger but the group of hearts on the other nails look messy :(

I used the new Essence Valentine Who cares? polish in  02 Talk to the hand for my base. On for the hearts I used OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian which is a lovely bubblegum pink. Nice and bright but not too garish.

I topped it off with Sally Hansen 3d Gel shine topcoat and that's all there is to it!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les