07 March 2016

Catrice Lucky in Lilac

Hey all,


I haven't worn Catrice Lucky in Lilac in the longest time. It's true that the bigger your polish collection is the harder it is to find time to wear polishes you've hard for years. Even though I love pretty much all the polishes I have (colourwise) I do like to branch out and find new polishes with different finishes, shades and even textures. This means that older polishes really do get a bit lost in the system.

I couldn't pick a polish to wear last week so I just picked out one of my Catrice polishes. I used to buy these all the time but they are harder to find now and they don't really keep an up-to-date stand which is disappointing.


The formula was pretty good. I used two coats here and it covered the nail perfectly. It's looking a bit rough in the pictures as I had it on for 2-3 days at this point. It wore amazingly over the week. Little tipwear and no chips until day 5. I think this was mainly due to my nails peeling though. I used the SoSu quick dry topcoat and the Sally Hansen nail growth miracle as my basecoat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les