10 March 2016

Chevron nail- AWDR

Hey all



I really like Chevron nail art. I know there are stickers you can buy that make it a lot easier to do the design on your nails but I haven't tried them. They look handy but they don't always work so it's a bit hit and miss.


I just wanted the design on the tips of my nails so I started with a white base. Once that was dry I used a double sided nail art pen to draw on the 3 chevron colours and then fill them in.  I forgot to shake the pen first so the mustard colour came out green on my index finger. Lesson learned for the next time I use them!

I went with the Sally hansen gel shine topcoat to blend the colours together and smooth the whole nail art. It turned out pretty well even with the random mix of colours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les