03 March 2016

Essence dry-marbled manicure

Hey all,


Ok I finally found a style of marbling that I like to do! For this weeks A Weekly Dose of Rainbows post we are told to do a dry marble. I attempted to do one using cling film and that was a disaster. In the end I blobbed the polishes on my nails are mixed them together using a thin dotting tool and it worked out pretty well!

Before I started I used Essence the gel nail polish in 51 Miss Captain. Then I added blobs of 31 Electriiiiiic and 38 Love is in the air from the same range. Once it was dry I topped it off with Sally Hansen 3D gel topcoat to smoother it all out.

Love is in the Air is seriously one of the best yellow polishes. It looks great with all kinds of colours and it's so bright but pastel at the same time. Really pleased with the way this manicure turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les