28 March 2016

Essence I heart Trends 29 Pink Lagoon

Hey all


**Product was provided for review**


Essence have released a bunch of new prodcts for spring and I have a few of their new polishes to show ye. First up is the Essence I <3 Trends the Jellys polish in 29 Pink Lagoon. This one is deceptive as it looks like a raspberry red in the bottle but it shows up more pink on the nail.

As this is a jelly it's sheer but not awful. I have on 3 coats to make it fully opaque. The first coat is streaky but it builds up easily. It's a typical jelly in formula and appearance. I'm not a lover of jelly polishes but I have to say it looks very pretty on 3 coats. It has a nice glossy finish too which is nice.


If you are a fan of jelly polishes then this is a good affordable polish to pick up. I believe they cost around €2.29 and you can find them easily enough in Pennys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les