21 March 2016

Every month is Oktoberfest + Essece Bella

Hey all


This was a recent NOTW that I wore. I thought this would be more interesting that it actually turned out to be.  I've been dying to wear OPI Every month is Oktoberfest for the last few weeks but I've only gotten around to it. I put on 2 coats which covered my nails perfectly. Seeing as the sun was out I decided to add a coat of Essence Bella, a clear based hologrpahic silver glitter with black hexs.

The glitter topcoat actually dulled the shimmer in the OPI polish. It ended up looking like a plain black base with glitter on top which wasn't the effect I was going for! The only time you could see the shimmer was in the pictures.

It's ok but not a combination I would do again. I did get a week of wear out of it without chipping or tipwear which was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les