17 March 2016

Happy St Patricks Day!

Hey all,


My current NOTD! I had to do a St Patrick's Day manicure seeing as I am Irish so I went with a pretty sparkly one this year.

I went with a holographic base as we are having an unusually sunny week so I had to make the most of it, I used 2 coats of Color Club On Cloud nine. Then using a mix of Essence polishes I added on a rainbow and a little pot of gold on either side.


For the rainbow I used:

Essence the gel nail polish in: 38 Love is in the Air, 27 Don't be Shy, 40 Play with my mint.
Sally Hansen Miracle gel 300 Electra Cute

The pot is Sally Hansen Patent gloss in 710 Vinyl . I then mixed OPI Golden Eye and Barry m Starlight to make the gold extra sparkly. I topped these nails with Sally Hansen 3D gel topcoat but left the rest without to keep the holographic strong.


 I really like them! I thought about keeping just one nail as an accent but feck it, the more the merrier!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les