31 March 2016

Mermaid scales

Hey all,


For A Weekly Dose of rainbows this week we were doing a Rainbow Mermaid inspired manicure. I went with some scales in some bright colours. I thought about sticking with 3 colours but it really looks best with a whole load of different shades mixed together.

I started out by painting the outline using Max Factor Red passion. I had planned on going over this with a glittery red topper but it really didn't need it. I then filled in all the little gaps using the polishes listed below. I topped it off with the Catrice Have an ice day topper to smooth it all out and make it sparkle. It turned out really well but it was so time consuming!


Polishes used:
Max Factor Red Passion (red)
China Glaze Love's a beach (pink)
OPI I just can't cope-acabana (yellow)
Essence the gel nail polish in 52 Amazed by you (plum purple)
Essence Colour and Care 02 I care for you (light pink)
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 240 B-Girl (light blue)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 547 Peach of Cake (peach)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 375 SGT Preppy (pale lilac/pink)
Catrice Million Styles topcoat in Have an Ice Day (scattered holographic)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les