24 March 2016

Rainbow Easter Bunnies

Hey all,


Some easter themed nails today. My rainbow bunny manicure is part of the A Weekly Dose of Rainbows post on instagram. I'm really happy with the way these turned out. I love the colours together and it's just bright enough to let the shapes of the bunnies show through.

I alternated each nail with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 671 Moheato and Barry m Blueberry ice cream. Then I outlined and filled in the shape of the bunny using OPI I just can't cope-acabana (yellow) or OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian (pink). One those were dry I added on the ears using the basecolour from the opposite nail. I thought this would tie them together a bit more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les