22 March 2016

Twinsie Tueday- Inspired by Jewellery

Hey all,


This weeks theme was inspired by jewellery. I don't wear a lot of jewellery but the bits I do wear all have a special meaning to them. I don't buy it unless there's a reason for it. I think it makes them all the more special if they have a story to them. They don't have to be expensive, just items that remind me of something when I look at them.



For this manicure I was inspired by one of my oldest rings. My claddagh ring is pretty important to me and I tend to wear it the most. It's a simple ring but it means a lot to me.

I started off painting my nails with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 170 Pink Cadillaquer. I used 2 coats to cover my super short nails (damn peeling is ruining them!)

Once that was dry I painted on a little heart on my ring finger using Essence Valentines Who cares? 03 Crew love is true love. I added on some hands around the heart and a crown above using Catrice Goldfinger. I then outlined it using Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl. I topped it off with Sally Hansen 3D gel shine topcoat which did make it run a bit but it's grand.


Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les