08 March 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- City inspired

Hey all


I definitely winged this manicure as I went along. I just couldn't settle on one idea! I don't find the city very inspiring in general so it was hard to think of something to do that would come across in nail art form.



I started with 2 coats of Zoya Storm. Then using a mix of bright colours I painted on the little buildings. I didn't go too detailed as my nails are pretty short and it would look too messy and overcrowded.  The polishes I used for the buildings:

Essence the gel nail polish 24 Indian Summer (peachy orange)
Essence the gel nail polish 27 Don't be shy (lime green)
Essence the gel nail polish 38 Love is in the air (pastel yellow) for the stars
Essence the gel nail polish 40 Play with my mint
Barry m Cyan Blue
Essence Nude Glam 05 Toffee to go

I topped it off with Sally Hansen 3D Gel shine topcoat to give it a nice glossy finish.
.


Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Sharon (Behind Green Eyes)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les