18 March 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Favourite Colour

Hey all,



(I forgot to post this on Tuesday so here it is!)

I don't really have a favourite colour. I like a lot of polish colours but the one that's been catching my eye a lot lately is green. One of the greens that I own and use a lot is China Glaze Running in Circles. I didn't want to take of my St Patricks Day manicure so I'm showing ye an old swatch :)

There are a few green polishes on my wishlist at the moment but most of them are indie and really hard to get shipped over here. Plus they stain horrifically which I'm not a fan of (for obvious reasons) but they look so pretty in the swatches. Maybe it's worth the staining?!

Anyway, I love this manicure and I am definitely going to re-do it. Yellow and green and just amazing together!



Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les