29 March 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Parrot

Hey all,



Back again for another Twinsie Tuesday post. This week the theme was "birds". I struggled with this one so I just went with a parrot theme. I picked out some polishes that matched the colours of a parrot and using a thin brush I striped them onto the nail,


At first it was a bit of a fail but once I added on a coat of the Essence Merry Berry topcoat in I <3 My golden pumps it looked a lot better. The polishes I used were:

Essence the gel nail polish in 11 4 Ever young (red), 31 Electriiiiiic (cobalt blue), 38 Love is in the air (yellow) and 40 Play with my mint (blue)
Madam Glam Mint cocktail (lime green)


I like it. It reminds me of something tie-dyed just a bit more linear. It was quite bright in person but the gold topper helped to tone it down a bit.

Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les