01 March 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Watermarble

Hey all,

I missed last weeks Twinsie Tuesday but I'm back for this weeeks theme which is to do some kind of marbling. I ended up doing a simple looking watermarble. This was before I tried a dry marble (up on Thursday) which I much prefer doing! Anyway, back to today's post......


 For this manicure I started off applying a coat of Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Chic to my nail.
Once that was dry I quickly added the polishes to the water , dragged them together a little bit and popped in my nails. Like my last water marble this bubbled quite a bit on my nails.

The navy I used is Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in 674 Nightwatch. I love these 2 polishes together and I think the concept was great but my execution on the nails messed it up. I just can't do water-marbles. I don't like the way they look either which is another story but I can't get them to turn out well on my nails.

I know the others in the group are better at this technique so check out those links below to see what they came up with.



Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Sharon (Behind Green Eyes)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les