28 April 2016

April Showers - AWDR

Hey all


April Showers was the theme for this weeks A Weekly Dose of Rainbows challenge. I started with 2 coats of Catrice 114 The Sky so Fly. Once that was dry I added some grass to the bottom with Barry m Greenberry. For the clouds I used Essence 53 Rock my World!. Finally I used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 300 Electra-cute with OPI I just can't cope-acabana.


I thought about adding rain but it did not look good! I tried it on one nail and it just looked like I threw on some random polka dots. It definitely needs something to fill up the gaps but I have no idea what to add in so I left it at that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les