21 April 2016

Bubble nails

Hey all


For the bubble technique I started off with an all white base. I picked out Essence the gel nail polish in 27 Don't be shy (lime green) and 31 Electriiiiiic ( cobalt blue) for the deisgn as they compliment each other pretty well.


I dotted the colours onto my nail using a dotting tool. I tried to use cotton buds dipped in acetone to get the bubble effect in the centre of each dot but it wasn't working. I resorted to using a brush dipped in nail polish remover and swirled around in the dots to get a similar effect. It's not my favourite manicure to say the least! I love the colours but this technique really doesn't suit me. It was fun to try though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les