18 April 2016

Essence 61 1001 Party Nights (Spring 2016)

Hey all

**Polish was provided for review**


I actually don't get the name of this polish at all but Essence 1001 Party nights is another release from their Spring 2016 line. Again it's a darker polish but unlike Need your Love you can definitely tell this is a purple polish on the nails.

1001 Party Nights has a great formula. Opaque in 2 easy coats. I had no trouble with bald spots or dragging. Like the others in this range is dried nice and glossy and it didn't stain upon removal which is good. I'm glad it's not a deep dark purple as they can sometimes look dreary in the nice bright weather. This colour is the perfect inbetween shade.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les