07 April 2016

Rainbow pastel nails

Hey all

Another rainbow post this week. This time I did cheat a little on the A weekly dose of rainbows theme. It was supposed to be rainbow stamping but I've lost my stamper! Instead I went with a rainbow mix using a tissue to dab on the colours. It turned out so well, I am really pleased with it.


I started with a coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in 375 SGT Preppy. Once that was dry I dabbed on Sally Hansen Miracle gel in 300 Electra-cute, NYC Blue Sky and Orly Colour blast Grape neon. The only downside is you need to use a good thick topcoat to get a smooth finish. It's worth it though!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les