14 April 2016

Rainbow stripes

Hey all,

Rainbow stripes was the prompt for A Weekly Dose of Rainbows, the nail art group that posts on Instagram once a week. I love striped nail art anyway so this was a fun one for me. I picked out a mix of darker and lighter colours just to mix it up.


I used SoSu Poison Apple as my base. I then added a stripe of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 372 Greige, Essence the gel nail polish 24 Indian Summer, Catrice 114 The Sky so Fly and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 310 Shock Wave. I went with thinner lines so all of the colours would stand out on their own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les