05 April 2016

Twinsie Tuesday- Glitter placement

Hey all,


Glitter placement was the theme for this weeks manicure. I picked out Whimsical nail polish by Pam in Seuss. I know from experience that this doesn't have a good formula so I layered it over Barry m Cyan blue.


I was planning on leaving it at that by Seuss looked terrible. All the glitter looked chunky and messy. I grabbed some glitter hexs in a redish colours and randomly dotted them on my nails using a dotting tool. I covered it with the Essence gummy touch matt effect topcoat. This helped cover the mess and the glitter showed up more. Not my favourite manicure! I like the red and blue combination but that Seuss polish is not good.



Alaina (The Little Canvas)
Alice (Nail Art in Wonderland)
Amanda (Amandalandish)
Amanda (Fashion Footing)
Amber (Nails Like Lace)
Chelsea (Nailed Blog)
ChiChi (I'm Just Me...ChiChi)
Claire (Kerruticles)
Lisa (The Polish Playground)
Marisa (Polish Obsession)
Marisa (Polish Those Nails)
Megan (A Beauty and the Business)
Róisín (Cuti-CLUE-les)
Sara (The Call of Beauty)
Sarah (Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer)
Savannah (Addicted to Polish)
Steph (Lovestruck Lacquer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les